How Can We Help?
Thank you for your interest in Human Resource Partners. Please complete the contact form below and we 'll be in touch within 24 hours or call us directly at (603) 749-8989.
Our time spent with small/medium-sized companies has demonstrated a strong correlation between our clients need to leverage outsourced HR and larger operational events occurring in the background triggering the need for HR support. Examples of these triggers include, but are not limited to:
- Principals struggling with time or resource allocation
- Planned or unplanned business expansions or contractions
- Changes in management team structure or size
- Mergers or acquisitions
- Exit or succession planning
- Decrease in customer or employee loyalty or satisfaction
Since the size and structure of small/medium-sized businesses tends to limit the number of dedicated, in house, business administrators, many essential but time consuming responsibilities fall on overburdened Principals. The result? Negative impacts to revenue, reputation, and relationships across the board.
This is where HRP Business Operations solutions can make a difference.
Business Operations Assessment
Through a thorough, comprehensive, and collaborative process, we investigate the strength of a company’s core systems and processes. Outcomes of the assessment may include, but are not limited to:
- Formal documentation of core systems and processes (creation of workflows)
- Identifying bottlenecks that are impeding smooth day-to-day operations
- Testing for redundancies (in equipment, process, and people)
- Itemizing opportunities to increase efficiencies and reduce waste
- Designing operational strategy or plans that can easily be repeated or scaled.
Plans are crucial in the ongoing and future success of an organization. We work closely with business leaders to develop plans that include but are not limited to:
- Business plans
- Strategic plans
- Business continuity plans
- Communication plans
Even the most successful companies have room for improvement within processes. We identify areas of improvement by closely examining the processes that most significantly impact revenue. Whether the improvement is made by formal benchmarking, identifying bottlenecks, or exposing risk, we help companies work smarter.Contact Us
Within every company there is a time when company or organizational changes must occur. We assist both employees and an organization in the successful transition from their current state to their desired state. This includes appropriate planning and analysis, training, support and communication from Executive Leadership to their direct reports.Contact Us
Special Project Design & Execution
We develop and organize project requirements and work with you to execute the final design. This may include providing tools, resources and documentation to assure a successful project rollout.Contact Us