How we work with your clients is determined by your needs and goals for your employees as well as the size of the organization. We work three different ways:
- What? - We set aside a predetermined amount of hours each month just for your business, with a physical onsite presence at your location.
- Why? - VALUE. Clients who understand our recommendations and work product will be more impactful when we are able to develop a deeper knowledge of your team, business goals and culture.
- Who? - The retainer model is ideal for those clients with at least 20 employees and/or who are experiencing rapid growth.
- What? - “It just never seems to rise to the top my list.” Sound familiar? “It” could be developing a performance review system, or writing the employee handbook. You know these projects are important but other more pressing matters continually rise to the top.
- Why? - You either do not have the time or expertise in-house to complete this work.
- Who? - Companies of all sizes, including those with an in-house HR department or a Business Operations manager.
- What? - “I just need to know I have resource I can call when I need help.”
- Why? - Even though your business may be small you occasionally have HR or special project needs.
- Who? - Your business is likely less than 20 employees.