Believe it or not, safety compliance is not just for the manufacturing industry. We can ensure federal- and state-specific compliance support for employers of all types. As your outsourced HR department, it is our job to guide you through this and help you remain compliant in order to mitigate risk, thereby giving you peace of mind.
- HR Compliance Review – We review all of your HR-related practices, from the hiring process all the way to an employee’s exit. Once the review is complete we develop a comprehensive report identifying areas of risk and providing you solutions to bring your business into compliance.
- Employee Handbook – Communicating expectations to your employees goes beyond just the legal requirements. The Employee Handbook sets the tone for your staff and it is essential that this communication is consistent with your workplace culture. How you communicate your expectations is just as important as what you communicate.
- Workplace Safety – Believe it or not, safety compliance is not just for the manufacturing industry. There are both federal and state-specific requirements for all employers with which we can provide support.
Employers can realize effective employee performance management when they pair their goals for increased productivity and engagement with the processes and programs necessary to achieve them. Depending on the specific needs of your business, this pursuit may include one or more of the following:
- Performance review process – The traditional annual performance review is outdated, because it provides a myopic, one-sided look at an employee’s past performance, rather than a dialogue that empowers growth. Our interactive process helps to identify creative solutions to address this need, while developing an engaging, impactful review process.
- Employee recognition programs – The goal of a recognition program is to increase employee engagement and increase productivity. Whether it be recognition by a supervisor or a peer, we create meaningful programs that represent your unique workplace.
- Employee satisfaction survey – Have you ever wondered why your employees like working for your company? If you haven’t you should. Asking your employees for their perspective on your workplace is a powerful way to increase their level of engagement and subsequently their level of productivity.
Employee relations in the workplace can sometimes take a challenging, disruptive turn – leaving us to wonder why everyone can’t just get along and get back to work. While it’s human nature to avoid conflict, we support our clients by addressing these situations directly to get productivity back on track.
- Employee mediation – We facilitate discussion to ensure each party’s concerns are voiced with the goal of finding common ground.
- Supervisor coaching – We work behind the scenes to support and coach supervisors on how best to address personnel issues.
- Employee performance improvement plans – Working closely with the supervisor, we help draft a plan to get the employee focused on moving forward productively while holding them accountable to clearly communicated expectations.
- Workplace investigations – Workplace investigations are sensitive matters. We provide an objective and confidential approach. If desired we can work directly with your legal counsel.
Safe workplace = maximum employee productivity. Employers want their staff to work at maximum effectiveness and productivity. But unless there’s a culture of safety, and the workplace is hazard free, that goal will remain out of reach. Making workplace health and wellness…Making workplace health and wellness programs a part of an overall company strategy is a smart business decision.
We work with our clients to offload some of the burden of safety compliance while focusing on best practices in workplace safety. We achieve this through the following programs:
- Accident prevention and safety promotion
- Safety compliance
- OSHA record keeping
- State-specific record keeping
- Workplace hazards (Job Safety Analysis)
- Accident and emergency response
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Safe practices
- Equipment and machinery
- Chemical and hazardous materials safety
- Employee involvement
- Training and awareness
Through a thorough, comprehensive, and collaborative process, we investigate the strength of a company’s core systems and processes. Outcomes of the assessment may include, but are not limited to:
- Formal documentation of core systems and processes (creation of workflows)
- Identifying bottlenecks that are impeding smooth day-to-day operations
- Testing for redundancies (in equipment, process, and people)
- Itemizing opportunities to increase efficiencies and reduce waste
- Designing operational strategy or plans that can easily be repeated or scaled.
Even the most successful companies can benefit from process improvement. We identify areas of improvement by closely examining the processes that most significantly impact revenue. Whether the improvement is made by formal benchmarking, identifying bottlenecks, or exposing risk, we help companies work smarter.
Communicating process, procedures, and expectations to your employees goes beyond just the legal requirements. Guides and handbooks set the tone for your staff and are an essential part of workplace culture. How you communicate your expectations is just as important as what you communicate.