Through a thorough, comprehensive, and collaborative process, we investigate the strength of a company’s core systems and processes. Outcomes of the assessment may include, but are not limited to:
- Formal documentation of core systems and processes (creation of workflows)
- Identifying bottlenecks that are impeding smooth day-to-day operations
- Testing for redundancies (in equipment, process, and people)
- Itemizing opportunities to increase efficiencies and reduce waste
- Designing operational strategy or plans that can easily be repeated or scaled.
As time passes, growth occurs and customer demands evolve. Therefore, it is critical to every company’s success to evaluate their organizational structure, as well as how they develop and motivate individuals, and teams, too. At every level, we assist organizations to implement changes and transitions necessary to improve workforce performance.
CULTIVATING LEADERSis a series of workshops designed to help your new/future leaders walk away with skills in the following areas:
- How to navigate the transition from peer to supervisor
- Like it or not, supervisors are held to a different standard. This session will help participants learn how to navigate the social and professional conundrums that come with no longer being a peer along with how to work with a new peer group – fellow supervisors.
- Effective and emotion-free communication strategies
- Whether it’s delivering bad news, making corrections, or responding to negative messaging, communicating in the workplace can be an enormous challenge. However, by studying your communication style, discussing common scenarios, and even devising scripts, you can make dramatic changes which can lead to stress free interactions.
- How to motivate your team for peak productivity
- Not acknowledging someone may not hurt them, but it certainly does not help. By exploring the value of celebration and acknowledgments, and where your comfort zone is, you can enhance your leadership reputation.
- Identifying poor performers – what’s a supervisor to do?
- You think they’re a poor performer, but aren’t sure you’re ready to address their performance. Start within, define a ‘poor performer’, create structure around identifying warning signs, and take the doom and gloom out of the addressing performance issues.
- Hiring for success
- We’ve all hired someone whose resume made us jump up and down with excitement only to find out once hired they were the wrong “fit.” Learn techniques to identify candidates whose will enhance your team for maximum productivity.
- When to use your HR department
- FMLA, ADA and the like all become an alphabet soup. Learn what they mean and how to identify them so you know when to contact your HR department for help!
- Coaching and mentoring: the power in giving and receiving meaningful feedback
- Being responsible for people means constantly being solicited for opinions and advice. But at what point does managing become simply handing over fish instead of teaching someone how to fish? Explore the differences between coaching and mentoring and strike a balance for you and your direct reports. The result? Empowerment across the board.
Plans are crucial in the ongoing and future success of an organization. We work closely with business leaders to develop plans that include but are not limited to:
- Business plans
- Strategic plans
- Business continuity plans
- Succession plans
A NEW WAY TO LEAD; Top-down, one-dimensional leadership models are hopelessly outmoded in today’s changing world and a new generation of leadership is emerging. HRP uses the revolutionary Co-Active Leadership model for any individual or organization that wants to be ready to lead for the future.
When a company is intensely focused on financial due diligence, it’s easy to overlook one of the factors critical to any successful merger: people. Many mergers and acquisitions fall short of expectations because no one is focused on the challenge of merging two discrete workforces into one. That’s why we work with clients to do some soul searching before, during and after a merger or acquisition. How does their culture align with ours? What potential personality challenges do we need to address? From cultural fit and employee integration to compliance we help facilitate a successful transaction.
- Pre-deal – Defining both your culture and your best cultural “match.”
- Due diligence – Assess cultural compatibility of target company; evaluate HR practices to minimize surprises; objectively interview key employees to understand expectations and goals.
- Integration planning – Change management is essential throughout the acquisition process to aid in retaining key employees and developing tailored communication strategies.
- Acquisition positioning – Seeking to be acquired? Mitigating surprises for the acquirer aids in selling your business and potentially increases valuation. Having business departments, including HR, in turnkey condition can facilitate a more seamless due diligence process and ultimately a sale.
DISC profiles are a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork, leadership and communications. DISC profile measures your personality and behavioral style, not intelligence, aptitude, etc. HRP is certified to assist with the facilitation of DISC profile and can guide you through this process.